Come hear The Jamesons Duo and special guest Arianna Hudson at East Coast in Fort Collins on Friday April 27th at 8pm for FoCoMX!
Imagine Kenny Baker and Bill Monroe on a happy double-date with Nancy Sinatra and Cindy Walker …
The Jamesons Duo blends the jazzy instrumental fire of bluegrass with the witty lyrics of The Great American Songbook.
Acoustic Americana that delights the ears, heart and funny bone … a musical style made in Colorado from North-meets-Southcoast inspirations.
- Kentucky native Paul Kiteck sizzles on bluegrass fiddle and mandolin
- Former Brooklynite Sharon Glassman delivers the original songs, guitar and vocals.
So… what’s a show like?
- The Jameson’s setlist is varied and entertaining. Sharon’s award-winning originals celebrate the awesome of everyday life, propelled by Paul’s elegantly hot instrumentals. Adding to the fun? Modern acoustic covers of These Boots Are Made for Walking (in French). A mandolin-fueled medley of every song written in 1978 (that they can remember). Someone To Watch Over Me. Sam Bush, Bill Monroe and more.
- Want to hear something truly unique? Sharon creates custom songs for weddings and other Big Life Events.
The Jamesons Duo is also the house band for Sharon’s Lazy Person’s Book Club audio novels with songs …
What do people say about The Jamesons Duo?
Take a hint of bluegrass, add some country spice, a dash of witty wordplay and even a bit of Brooklyn – and cover the whole concoction with love. The Jamesons Duo are always a treat, and they’ve made me a committed groupie.” – Dallas Heltzell
Where does The Jamesons Duo play?
You’ll find us at places where there’s good food and drinks, families, friends and fun. Like:
- harvest festivals
- business events
- birthday parties
- food truck nights
- house parties
- music festivals
- arts spaces
- The Lazy Person’s Book Club
- The Book Club Wine
We’d love to entertain you.
ps: We play with Ondrej Sramek, and his delightful Upright Bass each year in August. And New Zealand’s Jenine and Nat Torkington each July. Contact us for details.
“…funny, foot-tappin’ and FABulous. Great musicians and wonderful humor – what better way to spend an evening?” — Andi O’Conor