Imagine the sound of Kenny Baker and Bill Monroe on a happy double-date with Nancy Sinatra and Cindy Walker …
That’s us! The Jamesons Duo plays upbeat acoustic Americana with a jazzy bluegrass twist.
See some places we’re playing soon (message us for more).
- Kentucky native Paul Kiteck sizzles on fiddle and mandolin
- Sharon Glassman brings the original songs, guitar and vocals
Our ‘swing-grass’ songs reflect our Southern/Northern roots + Colorado home:
- These Boots Are Made for Walking (in French)
- A mandolin-fueled “hits of 1978” rock pop melody
- “Someone To Watch Over Me”, “That’s Life”, Sam Bush, Bill Monroe classics
- Sharon’s award winning originals sing you the stories of farmers in love. Not breaking up. The life of banjo heroine Betty Amos.
- Sharon also writes custom wedding songs, birthday songs. You name it.
Take a hint of bluegrass, add some country spice, a dash of witty wordplay and even a bit of Brooklyn – and cover the whole concoction with love. The Jamesons Duo are always a treat, and they’ve made me a committed groupie.” – Dallas Heltzell
Where can you hear us?
- harvest festivals
- business events
- birthday parties
- food truck nights
- house parties
- music festivals
- arts spaces … and (name your event here)
We’d love to entertain you.
ps: The Jamesons play with Ondrej Sramek and his Upright Bass each August. New Zealand’s Jenine and Nat Torkington in July.
“…funny, foot-tappin’ and FABulous. Great musicians and wonderful humor – what better way to spend an evening?” — Andi O’Conor