- Our music is upbeat. Witty. Warmhearted. Played with musical and professional excellence
- Kentucky native Paul Kiteck sizzles on bluegrass fiddle and mandolin
- Sharon Glassman adds a touch of New York jazz and Colorado country
Take a hint of bluegrass, add some country spice, a dash of witty wordplay and even a bit of Brooklyn – and cover the whole concoction with love. The Jamesons Duo are always a treat, and they’ve made me a committed groupie.” – Dallas Heltzell
We entertain audiences of all ages at friendly, fun places
- harvest festivals
- business events
- birthday parties
- food truck nights
- house parties
- music festivals
- arts spaces
Our song list ranges from Sharon’s award-winning originals to our signature spin on jazz, country, bluegrass and pop classics. Like:
- “These Boots Were Made for Walking” in French
- Mandolin-fueled 70s pop rock medley
- Bill Monroe
- Frank and Nancy Sinatra
- Jazz standards from ’30s swing to The Great American Songbook
Something else that’s really fun and unique about The Jamesons Duo? Sharon can write you a custom song to celebrate your birthday, wedding, new baby, business event and more.
We’d love to entertain you.
The Jamesons are foot-tapping, fun and FABulous. What better way to spend an evening? – Andi O’Connor, “Burning Down the House”
ps: We play with Ondrej Sramek, and his delightful Upright Bass each year in August. And New Zealand’s Jenine and Nat Torkington each July. Contact us for details!